"Luke Murphy's Dead Man's Hand is a pleasure, a debut novel that doesn't read like one, but still presents original characters and a fresh new voice."
- Thomas Perry, New York Times bestselling author of Poison Flower
"Part police procedural, part crime fiction, Dead Man's Hand is a fast, gritty ride."
- Anne Frasier, USA Today bestselling author of Hush
"Luke Murphy writes in a clean, mean style, as compelling as a switchblade to your throat. Murphy's the real deal."
- Rick Mofina, award-winning author of They Disappeared
"Dead Man's Hand is a pedal-to-the-metal thriller. Luke Murphy pours a load of talent into his first novel, and it takes off on the first page. Vivid characters and wire-taut plotting make Murphy's novel a five star read. Don't begin Dead Man's Hand if you need to do anything else today."
- James Thayer, author of White Star
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Be glad. Be very glad. Luke Murphy puts on display the seedy underbelly of SinCity, where deceit, treachery, vengeance and the double cross are practiced like an art form. For a tight taut thriller, bet on a Dead Man's Hand."
- Anthony Bidulka, award-winning author of The Russell Quant Mystery Series
"Calvin Watters is an anti-hero you will cheer in this solid debut that poses twisted questions about crime and punishment."
- Julie Kramer, award-winning author of Shunning Sarah
"It's always a pleasure to welcome a new voice to the ranks of mystery-thriller authors. So welcome Luke Murphy, who delivers plenty of both in his debut novel, Dead Man's Hand. Give it an evening and you may want to give it the whole night, just to see how it turns out."
- William Martin, New York Times bestselling author of The Lincoln Letter
"Dead Man's Hand gripped me with terror from the first sentence. Tense! Thrilling! Terrifying! Luke Murphy is a great mood-builder on the order of Dean Koontz!"
- Betty Dravis, award-winning author of Six-Pack of Blood
© 2012 Luke Murphy. All rights reserved. Website by Belec Communications.